June 2013 SLP Link Up

This month's theme is in honor of Father's Day and includes a really creative acronym again, JUNE.
If you would like to participate, go here to find out how to enter text. 

Here is mine:
Jamming to: As I write and write and write my progress reports, I'm enjoying some background music. songza is so easy. Just select a mood, and a playlist comes up. My favorites are Today's Happy Pop Hits, Today's Worship Songs, and Mom Songs. Yep, I'm unashamedly a pop fan.

Unwinding: It's the end of the year. I. want. sleep.

Needing: I thought I was over allergies. After 3 weeks of being an SLP with no voice, twice daily puffs of Flonase and enough OTC meds to alert the local meth police, I really thought it was over. But then mold hit. I'm stuffy and sneezing. There are a lot of good things about Central Texas. Increasing allergies every year is not one of those.

New stuff: All Y'all Need was honored to donate our memory book to the TpT Teachers Care for Oklahoma Fundraiser, K-1 Bundle. The bundle is $25 and is only on sale through June 3.

If you haven't heard, SLPs also gathered up two bundles. I just bought mine, and there are some great products. They are a bargain at $15 each! To find out "Moore", go here. Bundle #1 is here, and Bundle #2 is here.

Ready to link up? Here are the rules:
1) Give credit where due - link to original ideas/blog posts, TpT/TN stores, etc.
2) Feel free to mention your own products, but please include items from other people. The purpose is networking.
3) After submitting your blog, visit four more blogs and make comments.




your photo name

5 comments

  1. Thanks for hosting the blog link up. I hope your allergies get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! And allergies are improving just in time for summer!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting the link up (and sending me a message about it)! Have a wonderful summer!

    -Miss Thrifty SLP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, and I hope your summer is wonderful, too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting! It is so much fun to go through and 'get to know' other SLPs!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top